Global lab offers the precise, accurate & reliable Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity test Accrediated by NABL of RCC Structure by complying the requirement of IS 13311 Part-1: 1992.
Objective of Test: Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity test could be used for :
- The homogenity of the concrete.
- the presence of cracks, voids and other imperfections.
- Changes in the structure of the concrete which may occure with time.
- The quality of concrete in relation to standard requirements.
- The quality of one element of concrete in relation to another.
- The values of dynamic elastic modulus of the concrete.